As a brand new Rotary club, we at E-WA have a lot to learn about the core things that make Rotary so important to the social structure of our society.
That’s why we’re delighted that the Board, leadership team and Avenue of Service Chairs of our own District 9465 have responded so positively to our invitation to visit us as guest presenters. District Governor Nominee & Handicamp Chair Linda McLerie will be joining us this week, to share the good news about Handicamp 2015.
We’re also thrilled to be welcoming presenters from elsewhere in Rotary.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll look forward to hearing from the following presenters:
- District Vocation Chair Mike Raspa
- Albany Conference Chair Tony Devitt
- District Governor Brian Eddy
- District 9710 Interact representative Natalie Jupe
- District Governor-Elect Melodie Kevan
- District Secretary David Honeychurch
- District PR Director John Stockbridge
- Foundation Chair Pushpa Pushpalingam
Watch this space for more, as we share the presentations made by our guests.
If you’d like to be a guest presenter at E-WA, we’d love to hear from you.
Image: District 9710’s Nat Jupe will be telling us about the very successful Interact program she supports