The Rotary Club of Crawley invites you to join us on our next BlueSky adventure to Kakadu.
BlueSky Kakadu is full of unique experiences from the Yellow Water sunset cruise, to Darwin’s famous Mindil Beach night markets. See some of the world’s oldest art, at Ubirr and Nourlangie. Explore the world renown Kakadu wilderness.
Itinerary: Perth -> Kakadu National Park ->Darwin ->Perth
Date: Friday 17th to Monday 20th May 2024.
Ticket Cost: from $1,999 per person.
The price includes:
- Pre-departure drinks & private terminal departure.
- Return flights with luggage, food & drinks in a private chartered E190 jet.
- Destination & airport transfers.
- A coach tour of Kakadu’s highlights.
- Yellow Water Sunset cruise.
- Accommodation in Jabiru & Darwin.
- Daily buffet breakfasts.
- Two buffet dinners & two lunches.
- Bus transfers to Mindil Beach markets.
All profits from BlueSky go to the Rotary Club of Crawley’s local community and global projects. Travel with BlueSky and do good!
Tickets are on sale here: https://www.
Avoid disappointment, don’t delay, book your place on BlueSky Kakadu today.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions email@example.com
See you soon!