Our E-WA Members
E-WA members commit to do what they can, when they can. On average that means about an hour or so a week.
Members spend time in productive ways, including:
- working together in the E‐WA Rotary Facebook group
- planning at our Zoom video sessions
- hands-on project delivery
The “hour or so” is very much an average. We get that business, family and other important things in life take priority).
Conditions of Membership
- Our members regularly take part in the E‐WA community.
- E-WA Members do what they can in support of E‐WA’s service program.
- E-WA uses English for all club activities and business.
- We use Australian dollars as our currency, although Rotary International invoices are expressed in United States dollars.
- E-WA is a member club of Rotary District 9465. As a consequence, our members are, for the purpose of Rotary administration, considered to be members in good standing of District 9465, Australia. That applies regardless of where our members actually live.
- Our members have have access to the Internet. They are willing to learn new things to take part in the activities of E‐WA.
- Members use the Internet as required to participate in club activities. This includes accessing club forums and groups as needed.
Full Membership Rights
A full member has the right to:
- Nominate a full member for office
- Hold office
- Nominate a partner associate
- Nominate a friend associate